Life Without Barriers
Life Without Barriers is a social purpose organisation working in more than 440 communities across Australia. One of the largest providers of social services in Australia, LWB’s approach is to “partner with people to change lives for the better”.
- caring for children, young people and working with families
- supporting people with disability
- caring for older people
- supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- supporting people with mental health issues or addictions
- helping the homeless
- supporting refugees and asylum seekers
LWB Margaret River
Located in the Nurses Quarters of the Old Hospital, at the Margaret River Community Centre.
33 Tunbridge Street, Margaret River WA 6285
Phone: (08) 9757 8702