South West Counselling
South West Counselling is a community based not-for-profit counselling, support and advocacy service, dedicated to provided quality, confidential and affordable services across the South West region.
Our purpose is to enhance the well-being and safety of individuals, families and children in the South West region of WA.
South West Counselling receives funding from government grants and provides generic counselling services at minimal or no cost.
Our professional and confidential services include:
- Counselling and advocacy;
- Mediation (not for family dispute resolution);
- Therapeutic, psycho-educational and support groups;
- Professional supervision
- Employee Assistance Programs;
- Workshops and Seminars;
- Critical Incident Management;
- Organisational Development Services.
Areas of counselling include:
- Relationship Issues
- Family Separation
- Family and Domestic Violence
- Gambling Help
- Alcohol and Substance Misuse
- Sexual Abuse
- Self Esteem Issues
- Health Issues
- Workplace issues
South West Counselling Margaret River
Located in Isaacs Cottage, Margaret River Community Centre
33 Tunbridge Street, Margaret River, WA 6285